NDE Assistants will be asked to assist in different inspections; radiography, magnetic particle, ultrasonic testing and other NDE methods. Job sites are around Brooks and can be anywhere in western Canada.
- Class 5 Drivers License with 3 years of insurance history.
- Previous Work Experience
- Willing to travel to work for extended periods of time; up to 24 days away from home.
- Willing to work longer than 8 hours per day. (Overtime on weekends and after 8 hours)
- Minimum Grade 12; understanding in angles and basic math formulas
- Pass drug and alcohol screening during hiring process. (Yearly after hiring). And pass fitness test.
- Be able to work in the oilfield's inconsistent scheduling.
- Communicate in English
- Be able to work with others that may have different opinions than yourself.
- Computer Skills (Excel & Word)
- An interest in NDE
Would be considered an Asset:
- 1st Aid
- H2S Alive
- Confined Space Training
- CGSB NDE Tickets
Successful applicants need to be self motivated in getting NDE tickets with 2 years full hiring date. No requirement to live in Brooks but not living in Brooks will limit some opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 20-50 per week
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- No requirement to be Vaccinated, however depending on Client requirements that choice may limit opportunities.
Email resume to email@example.com